Anyways, while they were gone, Jason and I were the watchers of the house. It was great. We watched tons of psych, had pizza on that Friday and played mario wii a lot! It was a blast.
I did learn that I am apparently more strict than my parents. (I just want everyone to follow the rules.) So, I let Jason be in more control. No one wants me in charge? Then I won't be. Less stress for me!
I did work that week, and that was the weekend that I got sick with the flu. NO FUN! I still have the sniffles and slight cough from it, and it was like 2 weeks ago! The fever lasted about 4 days, I think. But for now, I am much better. (YAY!!!)
So it was an adventure to be sure. It's all good, though. Adventures can be fun. :)
Coming up:
-Story update
-Hiking
-Subbing (when I get my first job)
No comments:
Post a Comment