You have been amazing. For Real.
It seemed like forever and yet like no time at all when I was at our Stake's Relief Society Women's Conference. The topic was "Rejoicing in Hope" and it was amazing!! But more on that in a later post!
Besides being spiritually uplifted early in the day, it was raining pretty much all day! AMAZING!!!
And besides the awesome rain, I got to spend the afternoon watching Psych with my husband. Yes, we have finished season 2, and now I need to find some way to watch the others!!! It's a great show!
So, all in all, it's been a great day! Can't wait for tomorrow so I can wear my new skirt I got! :D
Sincerely,
A very happy Me
P.S. I need to also blog about my Friday girl day with Kara Morris! So I'll try to get that in ASAP!
No comments:
Post a Comment