Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

We need to show love all the time, but here's a list of things I love about Jason that I'm sharing on this day of celebrating love! (Note: There is no rhyme or reason to the order of the list - so just enjoy the five hundred things I right. ;D ...... Okay, I know there's not five hundred. lol)


I love that:

-He loves my cooking (and says so, even if I don't think it turned out right/good)
-He always asks what he can do for me
-He doesn't care that I'm crazy
-He worries about me (pretty much all the time)
-He wants me to be better and helps me the best he knows how
-He encourages me to improve my talents
-He laughs with me about silly things
-He doesn't care that I can't dance (and that I laugh like a fool when I try to) ((In other words, he likes my dancing. lol))
-He brings me roses (multi-colored ones, too! Not just red or pink) because he can
-He comes to rescue me when I'm freaking out about car stuff (Darn cars that hate me!)
-He's been so good to me throughout the whole car ordeal
-He encourages me to go outside my comfort zone (even though I don't want to) and sometimes makes me
-He respects me
-He loves listening to me talk, even when I sound like a fool
-He will let me read stories to him (and actually enjoys it! hehe I enjoy the reading, because I use different voices. It makes it fun!)
-He works to support us so I can work for "fun" (actually, right now I'm working to accumulate money to publish Garnet.)
-He snuggles with me
-He kisses me when either of us come home from work/school
-He kisses me when he leaves for work at early 0'clock in the morning
-He's always planning and coming up with ideas when I get mentally stuck
-He watches movies/tv shows with me (Hurray Psych!!!! - our current tv marathon)
-He shows me he's proud of me when I do something that improves myself
-He will cook when I ask him to, and he does a dang fine job at it!
-He reads scriptures with me (even though he's a turkey for most of it. lol Can't read without him being funny)
-He's always trying to improve himself
-He's always learning
-He cares about what I think, even if I really don't have an opinion or anything to say
-He lets me (and sometimes MAKES me) make decisions
-He likes smelly things (candles, lotion, perfume, etc.)
-He smells good
-He celebrates little things with me
-He married me in the temple
-He is faithful in his callings and assignments
-He can memorize movies in one sitting and quote them
-He likes Disney movies
-He participates in church and institute (sometimes it's forced lol, but aren't we all forced sometimes? like me and giving prayers lol)
-He plays piano well
-He tells me what happened during his day
-He grows things, or attempts to grow them (We're cheering on our little potato plants!)
-He knows lots of interesting facts
-He doesn't care that I have a blog (might care that I post about him, but that's okay. ;D )
-He holds me when I really need a hug
-He tells me I'm beautiful
-He encourages me to look my best
-He's patient with me, when I would have smacked myself upside the head for being the way I am
-He laughs with me when I pretend to be sassy and end up looking stupid (happens ALL the time! LOL)
-He controls his anger and frustration better than me (it helps with his being patient with me)
-He is always there for me (and for his friends)
-He cares about others and wants to help
-He faithfully pays tithing, and I know we're blessed because of it
-He likes being around me family (E-money and K-Dawg or whatever Kristen is lol)
-He laughs at poor helpless squirrels that get drowned in the horses' water bucket (it's okay... I laughed, too. Stupid squirrels!)
-He calls me a squirrel (You may think it's offensive, but it's one of his terms of endearment. lol He's hoping I will one day be a rabbit.... Or something. And it's because of how I am - Yay Hammy! :D)
-He calls me a turkey (And I call him one right back. ;D Another term of "endearment" hahaha We're just both silly, that's why!)
-He wants me to be successful in all of my endeavors
-He's organized, where I am ....... not (that's the best way to put it. lol)
-He would kick peoples' trash if anything ever happened to me
-He aspires to great things (like taking over the world..... but you didn't hear it from me. ;D)
-He takes care of things (me, objects, doling out punishments that are needed.... lol)



Alright, I could go on and on, but I've got things to do and places to see and a husband to spend time with. Needless to say, I have the best husband! And while others may argue..... I got the best one!!! (Alright, at least the best one for me.) I'm so grateful for all he does for me and for how he treats me. He treats me like the queen of the world! (Which I will one day be.... so be prepared everyone! ;D JK)

May your Valentine's Day be as wonderful as I know mine will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment