Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bored

So, after yesterday's events, I'm kind of stuck at home. I could take Jason's car and go to the store, or go anywhere really. There's one thing keeping me from doing that.

His car is leaking coolant.

No, it's not gushing out. It's a slightly steady very small trickle. At least, that's what it looks like from the puddle under the car.

His is the second (used) car I've driven that's tried or successfully overheated on me. I don't understand it.

Rather than have it try to overheat on me again, I'm taking a pause from driving it and borrowing my parent's truck (again). Only thing is, I won't be able to get it until early afternoon. So, I'm stuck at home.

I do have a positive to say about that, though. It's warmer than outside! I could have driven the car and been stuck out in the middle of somewhere waiting for the engine to cool enough to pour some water in. Instead, I'm staying home trying to get things done.

Let's see.... It's 9am and so far I've gotten ready, brushed my teeth, cleaned a little bit of my room, and blogged.


I guess that's another thing about me not having a car to get places. I blog like crazy! I feel like I've posted more in the past 2 months than in the 6 months prior!!! Which, I don't know if it's a good thing or not, but it is what it is. lol


Anyways, I better be productive. I've got some laundry to take care of, some dishes to take care of, and a room to clean. Plus whatever else I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment