In the meantime, I am working on my next story. I'm really excited about this one, because I know it will be so much better than Garnet! For those that are recent followers, here is the storyline:
- A Girl named Carrie gets in a car accident with her brother. She wakes to find herself in another time and place. She finds herself in Whitby, England, playing the part of a young woman in her early twenties named Rebecca Bennett. This Rebecca is in the time of the story of Dracula, and Carrie must learn her part. She meets and befriends the main characters of Dracula and helps them in their adventures.
That's all the info I'm going to give on it, because I think it'll be way cooler to read when it's ready! Hopefully in the next year or two, I'll have it ready! :D I love it!
I suppose I should read Dracula soon, so I can enjoy your books when they are published!
ReplyDelete