Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What a Day

So, I'm usually OCD about posting more than once in a day. (I don't know why, but I'm weird like that. lol Just go with it.)

Anyways, today has been quite interesting. I got up like any other day and got ready for the day. I was going to drop some box tops by the elementary school and tell them I'm ready to sub when they need me. I get there, and they're doing bus evac drills, so if I go in, I wouldn't be able to leave for who knows how long. So I kept going to get to work.

The 60 was WAY backed up. An accident at Alma School Rd, so it was way backed up. Stop and go for 30 minutes at least. I finally got on and was going to get off the next exit (Mesa Dr) and noticed my husband's car was almost in the red for the temp. gauge. First thing I thought was get over and turn the car off. Second thing was "WHY ME?" I was driving my car when it overheated. Thankfully this time wasn't as bad as last time, but it was still upsetting.

I called my husband, who thankfully came and save me. He put water in the coolant place and then followed me home. We made it back, but there's still a leak somewhere that's letting coolant escape, and so for now, I don't have a car. Yippee?


Hurray for adventures? Why do I have to have this kind of adventure? Why do cars hate me? SERIOUSLY.


Hope you've had a better day than I've had.

No comments:

Post a Comment