Sometimes I feel indecisive as a teacher. So when 20 little kids come up to you asking questions you have to give them answers and decide things for them...sometimes I definitely just don't know! I've never thought about half of the things their asking me about. I make a quick decision and go from there. I try not to change back through, or else they will think I'm wishy washy and take advantage of that. {But I'm not wishy washy...for the record} :)
That may not help at all. But sometimes you just have to make a quick choice and stick with it...so that the next time the same situation comes up, you will be able to make a decision based on your prior experience.
And it's okay to be wrong or make mistakes. That is how we learn to be right and make fewer mistakes! :)
Sometimes I feel indecisive as a teacher. So when 20 little kids come up to you asking questions you have to give them answers and decide things for them...sometimes I definitely just don't know! I've never thought about half of the things their asking me about. I make a quick decision and go from there. I try not to change back through, or else they will think I'm wishy washy and take advantage of that. {But I'm not wishy washy...for the record} :)
ReplyDeleteThat may not help at all. But sometimes you just have to make a quick choice and stick with it...so that the next time the same situation comes up, you will be able to make a decision based on your prior experience.
And it's okay to be wrong or make mistakes. That is how we learn to be right and make fewer mistakes! :)
Love you. Can't wait for our lunch date tomorrow.