Tuesday, September 29, 2009

30 DAYS!!!!!!!!! ( OFFICIALLY )

Alright.... guess what time it is!


Oh... you saw the title.... riiiiiight.........

Anyways, I just want everyone to know that today is the official 30 days left. His coming home is a wonderful birthday present for Ali, who will be in California and Disneyland. :P Don't worry, though, Ali. The moment I know he's home, you will be getting a text, most likely. ;) (Along with a few others.)

Anyways.... pretty much everything I wanted to say was said in my unofficial, guestimated end date 30 day blog post. XD So if you want to read up on it, go here:

http://phantomlover4ever.blogspot.com/2009/09/30-days-ish.html

I'm so excited! :D Anyways, I hope everyone's week is going well. I know mine is so far. :D My drill team actually looks pretty good so far. :D We perform Saturday. Hope we do alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment