I think I might have mixed up the weeks, but I can't be sure. :S I'm getting so bad about numbers, unless it comes to a certain countdown. XD Anyways..... This is the week of September.... 20th - 26th.
Monday: Had the regular torturous classes for what felt like ALLLLLLL day. And we only got out like 8 minutes early. *cry* It was horrible. I HATE my 3 hour class. :S The teacher is pretty cool, but it's horrible sitting there doing nothing useful.
Tuesday: I had class and we spent 4 hours doing tons of stuff. (Not all of it fun. :S) Then I had institute, which was amazing, as always. And then I worked for a couple of hours before heading home. And... immediately left again for drill team. :S Not very fun of a day, but only because it's so long. For drill team, we were, and are, acutually getting better. (YAY) Since our performance is this Saturday, the 3rd.
Wednesday: Started off with a review in my Ed Psych class, which wasn't too bad, and then left straight for interning. It was pretty fun. :) The kids really are awesome, and they're so excited and happy. Although, I did get to witness some disciplining, which I liked how the teacher handled it. After that, I went to work and worked for a few more hours, before heading home to work on homework.... Yay! (not). I did get everything done for the class the next day, though. :D (After being up until after midnight. ¬.¬)
Thursday: I started out with interning. It was alright. My teacher was sick, though, and was leaving to go home and get rested. So the last hour of my time interning was with a sub. It was alright. The students weren't too bad while I was there. (Thankfully.) After that, I went to institute, enjoyed my Book of Mormon class, and then went back to school for class, after grabbing a Jamba Juice with immunity boost. XD Gotta be safe rather than sorry. Class was pretty fun. But of course, it always is. ;) My teacher is the principal and he's awesome. Oh the story he has to tell us. XD
Friday: I had class, then went to work, where I worked for quite a few hours, got most, if not all, of my regular projects done, and then went home. Instead of working on cleaning, or on homework, both of which I should have done... XD .... I started working on my costume. I have cut out all the pieces I will need for my costume. ^_^ At least for the dress part. XD I'm so excited! Of course pictures will follow as I get more and more done.
Saturday: WHAT A DAY!! I felt like I didn't do anything, and yet I did so much! We had drill team practice from 7 until about 9:30am (Well, 8:45 to 9:30 was more putting the horses away and cooling them off and what not. At 9:30, most of us headed back to work on our uniforms... which look pretty dang awesome! ^_^ But yeah, from 9:30am to like 4pm, we were sewing shirts. I sewed 3 3/4 shirts by myself in that time period. It was intense. The material was nasty to sew and gunked up the needles with the glue from the sparkly stuff. (Vegetable oil was amazing!) But we got all 14 shirts done for all 14 of us girls. ;) It was pretty fun. I posted one pic on Facebook of my sister after she was tied up. XD That's where we were at like 3:15. We had lost it by that point. XD It was fun and we finished it. Then Alana got to paint my nails.... or was going to, but I couldn't decide. XD So... she finished them on Sunday/today. They're cute. ^_^ Little fishies on my nails. hehe
Anyways.... that's my week, not that anyone cares. XD
Oh, also Saturday was the General Relief Society Broadcast..... but I mentioned that yesterday. ;) Along with my new knowledge that brought on mixed feelings. :) Hope everyone's week was pretty enjoyable. ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment