Wednesday, September 23, 2009

So much to do.....

And to finish the title, " and so little time".

This week so far has been absolutely wonderful and crazy all at the same time, and it seems like I have SOOOOO much to do, and no time to do it. I'm doing really good at getting "ahead" in one of my classes, but the other ones, I'm either right on, or a little behind.

I know school is good. And I really enjoy learning, especially when it comes to the hands-on practice in my interning. But I was just thinking, and I realized, I would be perfectly happy taking institute classes all day. (One semester, maybe I'll try it. XD) But I just feel so much more at peace and content when I'm at the 'tute. I have friends there that share the same standards, I have made friends with the institute service missionaries (or at least some of them). I miss the Chesleys. They were great. We always had things to talk about, and they had such great advice. The couples there now have good advice, but I don't feel a connection with them like I did with the Chesleys.

Anyways..... kinda got off topic there. There are just so many things going on right now. I've got school 5 days a week (plus homework everyday but Sunday), work 3 days a week (mostly just for a couple of hours), drill team rehearsals (our performance is Oct. 3rd, so after that, maybe my load will be lightened for a little bit), plus I need to start making my costume. It's hard, but with the Lord's help, maybe I'll get it all done. No... I know I'll get it all done.


(22d/3.14w)

1 comment:

  1. Two things:

    1. Props to you for avoiding homework on Sundays...here I am scheduled to do a group project Sunday afternoon, because it's the only time everyone could get together...

    2. What kind of costume? For Halloween, I'm assuming?

    :)

    ReplyDelete