I now have the official date of the return of a friend from a certain little country in eastern Europe, which once contained the territory of Transylvania. (For those of you that don't know, that country is Hungary. XD)
ANYWAYS....... After our lovely Relief Society General Broadcast, my mom went up and talked to Sis. Vaterlaus, because I'm A) too cowardly and B) ...... something that I can't think of. XD Again, anyways, my mom asked how long James had left, and here it is! The official date of James' return!!
October 29th, 2009.
I was very happy to have a final and official date, from a very reliable source, but I was sad to learn that it was 14 days AFTER my initial guestimation. :'( I guess since I've made it pretty much 2 years without seeing him, I can last 1.1 months longer. This does throw my count of my blogs off, though. With the new date, his 30 days left count has pretty much not happened. XD Sooooo..... guess what you get to read in 3 days? XD Yep. You guessed it. Another 30 day blog. ;)
So the official count stands at 33 days from today, James WILL be home. :) Now to correct all the people that want to know........
(Let the count down begin!)
He comes home on my birthday! On my birthday! Yay me! Yay James! Yay Courtney! Yay Disneyland for my birthday and James' Homecoming!!
ReplyDeleteYay for one heck of an ending bang to October! XD
ReplyDeletehee hee :) I love you Miss Courtney Spencer. That's all.
ReplyDelete