Okay, that title can be taken in so many ways, but there's one way that the author (yours truly) meant it.
I have had the most awesome post on here ready for about a week, now, but I set a specific deadline for things like what I want to talk about, and that deadline is in a couple of days.
I am going to have an awesome post done in a couple of days, and it's bugging me that I can't write it yet! lol I'm going crazy almost!
But never fear! When the time comes, you'll get to read all about it. ;)
So, as they say on Wipeout, which has the season finale this week, I think.... "Good night, and Big Balls". (The big red kind that people fall off of on wipeout, for those of you who haven't seen the show. XD It's awesome. You should look it up on youtube.)
I'm anxious to read this post in a couple days! Hurry up, time!!!
ReplyDelete