Alright, here is part two of the wonderful week!
So.... Thursday was pretty awesome. I started out interning, which was a lot of fun. I gave my first "lesson".... kinda. lol My assignment for my Thursday class was to give a "brainless" lesson, which could be reading aloud, or anything that simple, really. When I told my teacher that I needed to do that, she decided to have me give a spelling pre-test. I did alright, I think. I was super nervous, though. XD It all ended up alright. :) Now I still just have to reflect about it. XD After interning, I went to my institute class, which was awesome. :) And after that, I usually have class, but my teacher cancelled for that day, so we got the day off! :D YAY! So.... I went to Walmart to get stuff for class, and I also went to JoAnn's to see if they had cloth that I liked for my costume.... yeah.... nothing. So, I spent the rest of the night doing homework, etc.
Friday, I worked pretty much all day. It wasn't too bad. I got to hold a puppy and pet some dogs, and look at all the interesting stuff going on. Then, I got to go home a little early. I got to say goodbye to my siblings, who were going camping for our ward's annual Daddy-Daughter campout, while I stayed home with my mom.... And this is where the fun begins. ;)
First, we went to Sally's, because I still needed cloth, and I knew my mom would be able to help me find some. (It's that time of year again, to get ready for Halloween!) So we found some, after spending like 2 hours at Sally's cloth store, looking at, feeling, and thinking about what we wanted to get. XD It was fun. Then, we went to Walmart (Greenfield and McKellips), and looked for some stuff. My mom suggested getting a set of bed sheets and stuff to use for the chemise part of my costume, so we went to look at what there was. We found some white sets, and were looking at the sizes..... we went to take a set out, and like 3 rows of sets of bed stuff started falling off the shelf. XD My mom and I were holding it up and she said that we had two choices. We could find someone, or just run as it's falling down, again. LOL We opted for the finding someone, so I stood nonchalantly leaning against the row of falling sheet sets to keep them from going anywhere, and my mom found someone that fixed it. (Yay!) Then after that, we chose and quickly hurried away. lol It was fun. :) Then we spent like another hour or two looking at more fabric and patterns, and ended up getting more than we might ever use. XD But it was fun. :)
Saturday, we got up and again went out shopping for a couple more things, and ended up getting a lot more. XD Darn those awesome looking things we didn't need but got anyways. lol I got some paper to trace a pattern onto, and we got some other things, then came home and worked on some stuff, and before long, everyone came home, and before much longer, I was the only one awake. XD Then we had drill team, and we actually did alright. I just need to be a bit more aggressive when I ride, to keep the horse going the right speed. But we actually looked more like a drill team than we have the last several weeks. And the best part after that, was getting to spend time with my friends, chatting, writing missionary letters because we're slackers, playing Pictionary man, and painting nails. It was so much fun! I can't wait to get together with them again... hopefully in the near future. :)
This was an amazing week, and I've just been on such an emotional high, that it makes everything so much better. :) I've kept on top of homework for the most part, so far, and everything is going well. :) I love when things go well! Now I'm ready to see what this week has in store......
BRING IT ON!!!!!!! (because every day brings a very happy event closer. XD)
I'm surprised there's not a countdown in your sidebar. Not that you'd need it. I'm glad we had everyone over Saturday. It was way fun.
ReplyDelete