Tuesday, September 15, 2009

30 DAYS!!!!!!!! (ish)

Alright, I alluded to this blog in my last post, and here it is! The post I have been waiting for! This will be an in-depth analysis of what the past 30 days have been like, what's happened, and what enthusiasm I have for the future. (Or I'll just ramble on until I get it out of my system. XD)

The past 30 days have absolutely flown by like nothing I remember. Well, all the time is flying by now, but w/e. lol

Over the past.... Idk how long, I've had dreams. Everyone has dreams, but in the course of the past 2 years, I have had at least 20 dreams (out of like 50-70 that I have remembered and written down) that have involved getting together after James' mission. Idk if that's a sign or wishful thinking, but it is what it is.

Anyways..... I got a postcard on Saturday! ^_^ Now, I know you may think "Dude, that sucks. You just got a postcard? I got this this this and this from this person." Well.... James is not the best writer. :P At all. In the two years he's been gone, I've gotten perhaps 7 letters and 2 postcards. That averages out to about 1/3 of a letter/postcard every month. So.... a postcard is a big thing. :P Especially when, in his last letter, he said he wouldn't write again, because he wanted to focus on finishing his mission with 110% effort. (Typical James. XD But I like him all the better for it.)

And now, there are 30 (ish) days left. I say ish, because I still don't know exactly when he's gonna get home. I'm assuming it'll be the 15th of October, but I can't be sure. He's a great guy, and I'm so glad that I got to know him. :) Even if things don't work out for a relationship between us, he's made me a better person, and I thank him for that. :)

I am so happy for him, and I can't wait to see what will happen, or what won't. I just know the Lord will only do what's best for me, and hopefully I'll be open to listening. :)

1 comment: