And so little time to get it done in. I am beginning to see why Jason thinks we should totally just skip the reception and leave to go on the honeymoon. lol It would be a lot less stressful that way. But thinking about it, if we didn't have a reception, I would regret it. So, in order to compromise, we're keeping it simple!
The theme is summer nights, everybody can wear their swimming suits, and afterwards ya'll can just jump in the pool..... if there's one nearby..... lol
Alright, so I was teasing. No swimming suits. The theme might be summer nights, though, because we're looking at a nice deepish blue with an accent of sparklies. :D With possibly a white or light blue accent.
Anyways, just thinking about all the stuff I need to do stresses me out a little bit. That's one thing I love about Jason. He wants me to (and makes sure that I do) take breaks and de-stress from everything. If I didn't have him, I'm sure my brain would explode!! Alright, maybe not explode, but it would not be pretty. lol
If you're wondering, from today on, there are 57 days!!! That's coming up quick!!! :O
Like I said..... So much to do!!!! So little time.
but that's better than being silly and spending a year planning. 2 or 3 months is really all someone needs. Happy for you!
ReplyDeleteI like the dark blue with a light blue accent ;) But that's just me ;) I'm so happy for you and Jason is a great guy I couldn't be more excited for you!! I wish I could be there for you but I'll be there after I finally get home ;)
ReplyDelete