This is a crazy crazy month! Between finishing a semester, Alana getting married, me planning a wedding, and all the stuff going on, it's been BUSY!!!
I got a book today from my 5th graders of all the things that they like about me. (Apparently I'm funny and have an awesome smile. lol)
Another plus today, I got my placement for Student Teaching in the Fall 2010 semester!!!! :D I will be working with Jessica Plowman at Frost Elementary. I had her for the Fall 2009 semester, and I absolutely LOVED working with her!!! It was a blast, and I am so excited to be able to work with her again!
Tomorrow, I've got engagement pics, and I'm super excited! I can't wait to see what Jana will do! I love her style of photography!! We're chugging along with plans, and it's all coming together! It's a crazy, but awesome time!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment