So, this week has been really productive!
First, we decided on a honeymoon location! We haven't booked yet, which we need to do, but we've chosen! :D (Caribbean here we come!!!)
Secondly, we've chosen how our announcements will look! They will be pretty awesome! Unique and totally us! I'm super excited!
Thirdly, we've chosen a photographer for our engagement photos and wedding (couple/coming out of the temple) pictures. I am super excited to be working with Jana! She seems really awesome!!! (Forget me not by Jana is the name of her blog/website.)
Fourthly, I asked Sis. Lundahl to be the head of my bridal shower (the big shower that everyone will be invited to). She's way excited and so am I! :D
FIfthly, I have decided on having and asked one of my best friends to be my MoH (Maid of Honor)!! She has been asked by my fiance to keep me as unstressed as possible. Kara, you are the bomb! :D
Sixthly, we have requested to book our location of the reception on July 9th!
So, while it seems like every day I don't get much done, apparently we've accomplished a lot! I am SOOOOOO excited!!!! I really can't wait for July to come around! My fiance is amazing! Sometimes I honestly feel like I don't deserve him! With him in my life, I really feel like I can accomplish anything!!!! <3 <3 <3
No comments:
Post a Comment