Sunday, May 9, 2010

A date!

Soooo..... My last post was about the proposal, here are the next set of details in the "Courtney's getting married" story.

Friday, I went dress shopping with my mom. And yes, like Alana, first trip out and we found the dress for me! I cannot describe it, nor put pictures on, because Jason (my good-lookin' fiance) reads this blog. ;) I'm on to you Mr. Lee. ;D (LOVE YOU!!!)

ANYWAYS...... I'm super happy with it!! I love how it looks and feels and fits! :D

As of yesterday, Saturday, May 8th, 2010, our sealing time was set for July 7th, 2010 at 2:15 in the afternoon.

Middle of summer? Heck yeah.

Is it gonna be hot? Definitely.

Would I do it any other time? NO WAY!!!

We are very excited about this new big step! We've looked at announcement styles, trying to decide what we liked or didn't like, and Jordan (Jason's friend) is going to give us a few samples of announcements so we can decide. :)

Next things to do:
- Decide our official colors (Blue is at least one of them, we may go all the way blue)
- Setting up appointments for me for miscellaneous things
- Setting up engagement photos


Exciting exciting time!!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. I'm super jealous BUT I'm more happy for you than anythng else ;) You totally deserve it m'dear ;)

    ReplyDelete