So.... there's a lot of stuff happening right now in my life. Alana's getting married on Saturday, I found out that I will not be with Jessica Plowman for my placement, because she's moving to San Francisco. So, I'm dealing with that, trying to find another placement before too long. =/ It's getting to be somewhat stressful.
Today is my last day with my kiddos in 5th grade (and their last day of school as well!). I will miss them, but it was a good time that I spent with them in the classroom helping. :) Miss Lawien has been a big help getting me to focus on things besides what to teach.
Jason and I are just trudging along getting everything set up for our own wedding, although, we're trying to keep it on the backburner until next week. (We did register last night at Target. I don't know what we're doing tonight.) We did get our pictures last night! If you want a sneak peak at the engagement photos, go to http://www.forgetmenotbyjana.blogspot.com....... She's amazing!!!! :D
GORGEOUS engagement pics girl!! I can't wait to see you in a month!! ;)
ReplyDelete