First off... I finished my SPE 222 class. I'm happy about that one ending.
Secondly, I have finished my last day of classes. Hurray! Now I just have 3 finals. -_-
And lastly for now, I finished the revising of my story, Garnet! :D I'm happy because I'm done, but I'm also sad because I'm done. So mixed emotions on that. =/ If anyone wishes to read all 62 pages, I'll be happy to email it to a certain few, but other than that, you'll all just have to wait until I get it published. XD If I get it published. Now I just have to work on the cover illustration. Maybe I'll do that, since I don't have anything tomorrow besides Visiting Teaching and work. =/ Maybe better yet, I'll work on it on Thursday. I'm not going anywhere until Horse riding lesson #2 on Thursday night. :D More pics of me on horses sometime, if I can get someone to take pics of me. =/
There's my blurb for today. Not that anyone cares. :) Well, TTYL. I'm off for a much needed night's rest. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment