
Alright, so Friday (last night) I started riding lessons. First off, I'm excited because it's horses. I mean, seriously, just the thought of being around horses makes me happy. Second, I'm excited, because I can now saddle a horse by myself....well, alright, I'm not that good, yet. But I got to tighten the cinch on one of the horses. It requires a lot of muscle. lol Something which I can tell I'm gonna get from doing this every week, and maybe I'll be able to go to the house of one of the people in my neighborhood and ask to ride their horse. Big maybe, though. I'm not sure I entirely trust their horse.... Anyways, on to number three. Third off, I'm excited because I had a lot of fun, and i'm not sore, besides what feels like bruises on my seat. I'm pretty sure it's from when I'd lose my balance and rhythm, and I bounce up and down on the saddle. I know they aren't bruises, but they definitely feel like it. lol Fourthly, I'm excited because the lady that's teaching me and my sister, said that she might takes us on a cattle round up or something. =/ I can't remember what it's called. But imagine, when I get good, and can spend longer amounts of time on the back of a horse.... All day, pretty much! :D That just made my day. Anyways, so that's pretty much it for the lesson. I have a pic of me on Hawk, a horse that was rescued from abusive owners. He's nice, and it's pretty easy to post on. (Posting is bouncing up and down in rhythm with the horses feet, but it's not hitting the saddle, unless you mess up. lol) Anyways, that's me and my first horse riding lessons. And I'm not even as sore as I thought I would be. :D Woohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment