Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thought

I remembered last night about an experience I had one day last week.  I told my sister, but she didn't really respond.

So I was on yahoo.com checking my email, and I guess the cursor landed over the weather section, so it opened up. Now, I have it set up to Mesa, AZ, because that's the weather I need, since that's where I am pretty much most of the time. But this time it didn't say Mesa. The crazy thing it said was Budapest. The only Budapest I know of is Hungary, and the only person I know of in Hungary is James. So I don't know what that's supposed to mean. The other weird thing is that I made sure I hadn't set it to Budapest when I wanted to see what the weather was like there, back in like LAST YEAR. So, I don't know if it's a sign or what. But I've checked my email before and after that one time it said Budapest, and each time it says Mesa. :S

Just a random thought. Could it mean something? Or do I just want it to mean something? 

(Oh, and I'm SOOO Excited for horse lessons tonight. :D I get more pics hehe.) 

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...it's a sign. Just kidding. I love it when things happen like that! Sometimes it's more weird than coincidental. Lol.

    AHH! Finals are almost done with! Good luck on yours!

    ReplyDelete