Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bring Me To Life

Alright, so I know I've already posted a blog today, but I'm afraid if i don't do this one, I'm gonna keep everything in, and I'm gonna be super depressed, although I already am. I can't wait until horse riding lessons. When I can focus on the here and now, and not have to worry about the crap that's going on in my life right now. 

The title of this post is the title of the song by Evanescence. It pretty much explains how I feel right now. I cut out a verse, because it didn't apply as well, and if i didn't, the post would be huge and long. 

How can you see into my eyes like open doors?
leading you down into my core
where I’ve become so numb without a soul, my spirit sleeping somewhere cold 
until you find it there and lead it back home

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside
(I can’t wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)
call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up)
bid my blood to run
(I can’t wake up)
before I come undone
(Save me)
save me from the nothing I’ve become

now that I know what I’m without
you can't just leave me
breathe into me and make me real
bring me to life

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside
(I can’t wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)
call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up)
bid my blood to run
(I can’t wake up)
before I come undone
(Save me)
save me from the nothing I’ve become

frozen inside without your touch, without your love darling only you are the life among the dead

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside
(I can’t wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)
call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up)
bid my blood to run
(I can’t wake up)
before I come undone
(Save me)
save me from the nothing I’ve become


Anyways, just to let it out, I am depressed right now. People say I deal with stress well, but all I do is push it down until it about explodes. Alright, maybe it doesn't explode, but I hide it until I can't hide it anymore. It will eventually come out, and usually by way of frustration and tears. 

Alright, enough of the "me time". No one wants to read depressing things. Well, I'm off to bed to see if that will help. Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment