I would tell what it's about, but I get the weirdest looks when i tell people what it's about, and it doesn't make sense without seeing the play or reading the book, and if you don't understand what's going on, it's like, What the heck? That's so depressing! And I guess it is, because I almost cried writing it. Which doesn't usually happen. At least not while I'm writing.
Now, I know I should be working on school stuff, like the essays I need to work on, but I just want to be done with revising it. Every time i start revising, I always stopped, and then I'd start and stop, and I want the end to be as good as the beginning. If I can get it done within the next month, I'll be amazed. And happy beyond belief. I can't wait until it's done. And I won't be bored, because I have another story in the works, although it has been for like the past 5 years. It'll all be cool when I get it done.
Anyways, I just thought I'd post what I'm doing. Not that anyone could care. If you want a finished copy, you'll have to wait for it to be published. :P
haha Jk. I'll decide if I want to let copies get out before I get if published, and if I get it published. BIG if.
No comments:
Post a Comment