I found out, and I couldn't stop crying. (I know, it's pathetic that a college student would cry over something like that.) Well, add in the fact I am naturally emotional, and I am stressed. So that was pretty much my Saturday night.
Plus I have no idea how I feel about the guy I like, who is currently serving a mission. I still like him, a lot, but I don't know what the Lord wants me to do. Again, add in the fact I worked on a powerpoint by myself that's due this Friday. And I don't trust my group to get anything done. *sigh* I'm beginning to think that I'm not cut out for college. =/
On a more positive note, I'll probably be in the College of Education this time next year, and I finally got up the nerve to ask this teacher I volunteer with for a letter of recommendation. I know a week isn't enough time, but at least I asked before it was like the day before. And it was actually just under a week and a half, but I still feel bad about that. =/
Anyways, I'm babbling on. I love my sister, and it's not that I blame her for the whole scholarship thing, it's just that I'm really hating ASU right now. >:( Anyways, I should get going off to bed so I can finish my English paper proposal that's due tomorrow. It's really sad, but I have to take things one step at a time. =/ Just do the homework that's due tomorrow. =/ I know that's not how to live, but If I don't, then I doubt anything will get done. *Sigh* I want to go back to being a kid.
Courtney Darling! Hang in there!!
ReplyDeleteI have found scholarships to be blessings in disguise (well obviously nice blessings) but there are other reasons for why certain people get certain scholarships. An example, the scholarship I received has been the biggest blessing to me, like I cried when I received it, because there's no way on earth my parents or I could afford ASU. You never know the case. I can see how hard it is to see something like that happen, especially when you feel you deserve it more. Just keep doing what you know is right!
I'm sorry you're hating ASU right now. It's almost over, keep going strong so that you will have the BIGGEST feeling of accomplishment when you're done... in fact...we are going to have a party to celebrate! (I think the devil's class deserves a separate celebration, which will definitely be held)
Love you Courtney!