Darn. I've been tagged. lol Alright. here I go, then. 1. I'm working on a novel. Well, at least 3 or 4. I've only finished the entire storyline of one. And that was Dracula. Well, I call it Garnet. It's based on my character in the play I was in.
2. I joined a Harry Potter forum back in July 2007. I'm top poster, and third top shouter on the entire site. I have like 12, 400 or something like that. :embarrassed:
3. I took piano lessons for 10 years, played violin for 8 and a half years, learned string bass and performed a song from Fiddler on the Roof on it in 8th grade, and have sung with the ward choir since I turned 12. So, I'm pretty actively musical.
4. I have been drawing since about 3rd or 4th grade. Mostly horses, but lately I've done girls in long, Renaissance/Medieval time dresses. XD Gotta love the dresses. I've probably drawn more than 1000 pictures in my lifetime. Both little sketches and full out pictures.
5. I've been out of the 48 continental United States 3 times, and a 4th time as of this coming July. I've been to England, Hawaii, and New Zealand, with an upcoming trip back to England. All 3 are greener than Arizona. XD
6. I have decided that I'm the most indecisive person I know. XD The Irony.
7. In the past year, I have become entirely converted to the mac invasion of the world. I live on my macbook and I take my ipod with me whenever I'm in the car, blasting tunes.
In case you can't tell, I'm a very artsy/craftsy kind of person. lol But hey. That's just me. :D
I'd tag somebody, but I only have Kara as a friend for now, so I'm just gonna let it end on my line. ;) Enjoy reading the randomness.
the font makes the first word of your post look funny... just so you know. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are silly Courtney! Loved the indecisive one...or was it another one? lol.