Sunday, March 20, 2011

Trek prep


I've been meaning to type this all up, and now is as good a time as any.

At the end of January, Jason and I were asked to be a Ma and Pa on our stake's trek this summer. On February 26th, we had a prep for the Mas and Pas. I didn't get any pictures (big surprise there?), but it was fun.

We started off at 5:30 in the morning for Four peaks. We were all dressed up in trek clothes. We put together our handcarts, got our requisition items, and soon we were off! I can't give details of what went down (yet - there should be a detailed post after it's over). We experienced some things, almost got told to go home like 4 times by ranger people, and had fun. It makes me excited to go this summer!


And I remember getting one picture. It's not that great because it was with my phone, but here it is:

The health wagon. lol I love the horse that's up front. XD


No comments:

Post a Comment