My current goal is to finish this last run-through of Garnet, get it typed up into my computer, and finished up so that I can publish it, now that I've worked enough to pay for the joint venture. (YAY!!!)
I will keep you updated on that.
My other story is moving kind of slow right now, but I'm really trying to focus on Garnet. I have a few more character synopses to write, and then I'm well on my way to getting down to business on that one! :D
I love writing! I know that if I work at it, I could be really good and possibly make money off of it. We'll see how things go, but I would really love to be an excellent author whose books get read. :)
Coming up:
-Snow pictures (I need to pull them off my camera)
-Relief Society Meeting (It was fun! No, I didn't get pictures. :( )
No comments:
Post a Comment