Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

It's a new year and time for new things and ideas and to change things about ourselves that we don't like.

I have a few exciting things planned for this year.

First, Wicked in July!! Way excited to see it without the British accents. (Even though they don't start selling the tickets until the end of February.)

Second, I am thinking about trying out for Beauty and the Beast put on by Hale Center Theatre.

And one that is not necessarily planned is Elder Vaterlaus coming home in October. I can't believe he's been out for almost 2 years already! It's amazing how fast time flies.

I've been thinking about resolutions, but I haven't come up with any, so when I have a few, I'll post some of them. :)

2 comments:

  1. I think you should try out for Beauty and the Beast! I love Hale Theater's productions, and you'd be great. :)

    Also...my family is going to see wicked too!!

    Third, I'm looking forward to meeting this missionary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, just be aware that Hale is kinda hoity-toity (sp?) I tried out for King and I and they just weren't very nice. I still think you should audition though ;)

    Second, I might be seeing Wicked (again) in March in New York!! (again) We're going to New York for Spring Break so the possibility is definitely there! I'm excited for you to go too!!

    Third, I'm excited for ALL the missionaries coming home this year! Holy dang it went by fast! (Now if only Andrew's being gone would go just as fast but OH NO! Hahahahahaha jk)

    ReplyDelete