Saturday, January 3, 2009

Exciting

Alright, so I have some exciting stuff recently.

First off, all the backed up items are back on my laptop, so I can put my laptop back to the normal desktop. (But I like the zebra picture I have now, so it may stay for a while before I put it back.) But I'm pretty happy, even though I don't have the final part of my story on here, I will be emailing it to myself or get it from my sent messages on MobileMe. So it will be on my laptop as soon as I can. Although that presents another problem, since I can't read it without Microsoft Office '08 for Macs, so that will have to be remedied soon. But I'm still pretty happy about it.

Secondly, I found out that my stake will have a conference with a General Authority. Which makes me wonder who it is, because Elder Bednar is speaking the day before to the YSA's and the Bishops and Stake Presidents in the Valley. (I'm probably wrong, but I'm wondering.)

Anyways, that's the little bit of exciting news I have from today. Which has been pretty good after a trip to the snow this afternoon. (And I didn't freeze. YAY!!!) haha Anyways, I had a blast with my family, and snow trip with my youth next weekend. (I'm taking lots of hot cocoa mix. haha) But yeah, all-in-all, everything is pretty good right now. :) (Even with a birthday coming up! =O Dear me, I don't want to get older.)

I also have a list of resolutions, so maybe I'll post them tomorrow or this week. :)

1 comment: