This is how it works: You Google the answers to the questions and post your favorite picture from the first three pages that come up.
First Name: Courtney
This is Courtney from the Twelve dancing Princesses or w/e because every other picture was.... how shall I say it.... inappropriate?
Middle Name: Anne
Anne Boleyn, because everything else was either inappropriate or... stupid?
Last Name: Spencer

Coat of arms. Appropriate, isn't it? hehe
Bad Habit:
Need I say more?
What You're doing right now: (see above) haha
Well, technically, right now, I'm blogging. haha
Grandmother's Name: (Which one? haha)
Millie, Susan, Joanne
(No applicable picture.)
Past Pet: (Too many to count? haha jk)

This is the best picture I could find of the type of dog we had while I was growing up. (And it's the one that looked the most similar that I could see.)
My First job: (Secretary)
That's about how I felt as a receptionist, too. haha
My Age: (20)

Where I grew up: (Mesa, AZ/Lehi, AZ)
This one requires two pictures. One that's recent, and another that's been a part of my life forever. Or at least since I was born. hehe


Past Love: (Playing make believe)

Favorite Place: (My room)
There is no need for a pic to be here. haha
If I went back to school: (Idk)
I honestly don't know. Maybe a costume designer for theatre?
(No decent pics, so maybe I'll edit it)
Place I would like to visit: (England/Whitby)

Favourite Colour: (blue)

Favourite Food: (chocolate)

Now for tagging: I'm gonna copy Kara and say that anyone that wants to do it, can. haha It actually was really fun. :D
This is Courtney from the Twelve dancing Princesses or w/e because every other picture was.... how shall I say it.... inappropriate?Middle Name: Anne
Anne Boleyn, because everything else was either inappropriate or... stupid?Last Name: Spencer

Coat of arms. Appropriate, isn't it? hehe
Bad Habit:
Need I say more?What You're doing right now: (see above) haha
Well, technically, right now, I'm blogging. haha
Grandmother's Name: (Which one? haha)
Millie, Susan, Joanne
(No applicable picture.)
Past Pet: (Too many to count? haha jk)

This is the best picture I could find of the type of dog we had while I was growing up. (And it's the one that looked the most similar that I could see.)
My First job: (Secretary)
That's about how I felt as a receptionist, too. hahaMy Age: (20)

Where I grew up: (Mesa, AZ/Lehi, AZ)
This one requires two pictures. One that's recent, and another that's been a part of my life forever. Or at least since I was born. hehe


Past Love: (Playing make believe)

Favorite Place: (My room)
There is no need for a pic to be here. haha
If I went back to school: (Idk)
I honestly don't know. Maybe a costume designer for theatre?
(No decent pics, so maybe I'll edit it)
Place I would like to visit: (England/Whitby)

Favourite Colour: (blue)

Favourite Food: (chocolate)

Now for tagging: I'm gonna copy Kara and say that anyone that wants to do it, can. haha It actually was really fun. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment