So, I got my laptop back. And when I first started this blog post, I thought it would be a happy one. Not so.
First off, I lost everything. I have nothing that I did before. It's weird not having anything that I did before. So I don't have my desktop. :'( (I give you one guess as to what it was. haha And those of you who have already seen it, it hasn't changed in the theme. The picture has changed a couple of times, though.)
Second off, They installed Leopard OS. :'( I don't have my photostudio, photo editing program anymore. :'( And the setup is weird, although I'm getting used to it.
But yeah, I'm going back in on Friday to see if I can get the stuff back on my laptop, because I miss my Twilight font!!!! :( And a whole bunch of other things. Anyways, I'll give another update when I find out more.
Good luck love! You can fix it!
ReplyDeleteThanks, I hope so. We'll see on Friday what's gonna happen. But I loved my Twilight font. hehe Oh well. I emailed it to my mom. If worst comes to worst, I'll email it to myself. (Just like I'm going to do my story.)
ReplyDelete