Friday, December 19, 2008

Time for an update

Alright, so, pretty much, my life is BORING. haha But yeah, I decided to update everyone anyways. In case you haven't noticed, I changed my background. (Hurray for Victorian stuff, which reminds me of Lucy's era.... hmm.... random thought. I should start a blog about my story and vampire stuff. haha) Anyways..... I'm digging the background.

UPDATES:
1. I finished my story! (Yes, I've been "finished" about 4 times now. haha) But as of now, the only edits I make are grammatical. I will only change punctuation or words if they are spelled incorrectly or make no sense. End of story. haha

2. I am still currently "supporting" a missionary, which lovely Ali was so kind to mention in her blog. hehe Alright, we've not been writing. But only because I haven't received one from him. :( But I told myself that would change. I'm in process of writing him a letter. :D haha

3. I lead a boring life. Not really news to anyone, but it's true. I'm not going to an ice skating thing tonight because I'm dirt poor when it comes to cash. :P In other words, the only cash I have with me is 11 CENTS. haha ALL in pennies. So yeah, I missing out on meeting a guy, or catching up with old friends, or making new ones, or whatever. But hey, I get to sleep instead. :D

4. I'm WAY FLIPPIN EXCITED FOR THE GIRLS' NIGHT! Now, I hope that wasn't too subtle. ;) haha But yeah, I can't wait to get out of the house. (*Note to self: Get the food. haha) But yeah, I can't wait to catch up with everyone and hear about their lives and stuff.

5. I have gotten "OFFICIALLY" two A- and an A, but that's cuz the other 2 classes haven't posted their grades, and it's ticking me off, because I want to be done!!!! haha

6. I turn twenty 3 weeks from Wednesday. (2 weeks from Christmas Eve, 1 week from New Years' Eve, and then my bday.) And I'm like freaking out. I don't want to be older. I'm still technically 11 emotionally, and sometimes I think mentally. But hey, I can't stop time. And maybe Heavenly Father made me childlike for a reason. Or it's just how I am. IDK. But I'm really getting nervous about turning twenty. idk why. Oh, and I'm thinking about having a party that weekend. (;D Way exciting, huh? haha JK) I don't know what I'm going to do, but I'm going to do something. hehe

Anyways, I'm going to close with this poem I wrote a while ago, and be done. I don't know what I wrote it for, or who it was about, but I like it. :)

Like Two Sisters
By Courtney A. Spencer

Here we are two Sisters,
But since I’ve got to know you,
We have become sisters,
Good friends
A family

I am glad I got to know you
You’ve made me better,
And I am certain you are better, too.
Through your example,
Mine too.

So let us not forget
The memories we made together.
I am sure I won’t forget you
I hope you won’t forget me too.
To say for short,


...All my feelings in these few words,
But I am proud to say
As sisters should,
All my feeling in these three words,
The words are......


I LOVE YOU!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you lead a boring life my dear. I definitely lead a boring one for sure, at least during school you made friends and went to forum and stuff I so didn't. I went to school, went to work, went home, and this is my life ;) I definitely want to change that though, but I have some difficulty with letting the past go and moving on. So that's my New Year's resolution hahaha And I'm really excited for girls night too!!!! Can't wait to see you there!

    ReplyDelete