I recently wrote these poems as a final project for one of my classes, and I really like them. :D They're great, in my opinion. hehe And it makes me feel like no matter what, if I need to, I can put a poem on paper in under 15 minutes. (Which comes in handy. ;D) But i really had a lot of fun working on them. :)
Teacher
by Courtney Spencer
Teachers are amazing ones
The good ones make good learning fun.
Teaching cursive
Teaching print
Making knowledge (and games) fit.
Students love to play fun games
I hope I'll soon learn all their names.
Teaching cursive
Teaching print
Making games and drama fit
Confidence, to have's a must
On the road to knowledge or bust.
Teaching cursive
Teaching print
Making fun in classrooms fit.
AND
Teachers Need
by Courtney Spencer
Teachers need to:
Teach the truth
Exhibit morals
And being good.
Confidence is number one
Having some would be so fun.
Even though I may now lack,
Remember, time can give me that.
Ah me likes!!!
ReplyDelete