It all started yesterday, when I received a letter from one of the greatest people I know! And he sent pics, so I'm way happy!!!!! hehe Anyways, he sounds like he is doing well. Then that night, we totally had our Christmas Eve Family party, which was fun. And then we went to bed. :D (How fun, huh?)

And Today was Christmas. I could provide a list of all the things I got, but that would be silly. :P Basically, the things I was happy for were: Pushing Daisies (season 1), chocolate, clothes, and hot chocolate mixes. hehehe :O Oh, and I forgot.... MY KNIFE!!!! (Remember: It's said phonetically. For more info, see previous blog.) So yeah, that was pretty much it. Although, the rain was amazing, too. :D So all-in-all, a wonderful day, spent with family. (Oh, and I TOTALLY SKUNKED my family in Disney's Scene It: Second Edition. XD We were in teams: Alana and Erin, Kristen and my mom, and my dad and me. It was way so much fun!!! :D)
Anyways, I hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas, and Best Wishes for next year! (Which is coming soon. A week from Today!!!! hehe And my bday two weeks from yesterday. ;) Don't forget. haha JK)
Oh my gosh he looks so good!!!!!! Still the tallest of the bunch but wow!!!!! Oh Courtney I'm so happy for you ;)
ReplyDeleteAnd we'll have to play this Disney Scene-It cuz I'm queen of the first one ;)