Monday, November 24, 2008

IDK Anymore

As my title says, I just don't know anymore.

First off, I have three major assignments due tomorrow. Well, two things, but I'm doing three. Plus random small assignments that I have.

To add another thing of stress to my life, i found out today that I am missing 3 classes and a few credit hours. For crying out loud, you advisers need to make up your minds about whether someone is doing well or not! So who knows what will happen with that. I could try to cram some classes in next semester, but most of the classes are during other classes I have, or I could do summer school, which would be tricky, especially if I make it into the LDS Young Performing Stage Missionary at Nauvoo.

So, I've got that stress on me. There's more little things, but I don't dare mention them, and I doubt I could.

I found out that Obama wants to create a program of Mandatory civil service, and if it becomes a reality, I will either become a hermit in the desert or forest or something, or else they can shoot me down, because I am NOT going to boot camp, no matter what anyone says. To me, it seems like they're creating another Hitler's Youth group. Hopefully the Lord will stand with those of us that are righteous and help us keep ourselves free.

It seems as it gets closer to the end of the semester, the more and more frazzled and confused I become. I have had a few happy things happen lately. (Mainly, I finished my story, although I am editing it for grammar now. And it's going to be a Christmas present for at least one person.) Other than that, school has just been one load of crap after another, and I'm ready to be done.

I am hoping the Lord will help me through this time when I am struggling and wanting to be done. As Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin said, "Come what may and love it." It's hard, but hopefully I'll be able to in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment