Much better. That was very stress-relieving to sound like a kid learning to read, wasn't it? It wasn't? Oh.... well, it was for me. Who wants to say words how they were "supposed" to be read? That's not nearly as entertaining. ;)
ANYWAYS..... The whole reason I am writing this, is because I want to show off my new knife, which, as soon as I show my dad tonight, will be wrapped in beautiful wrapping paper and set under my tree, for me to open on Christmas morning. HOW FUN IS THAT? Oh... not very fun? You really must not like fun. Anyways, it WILL be fun.... at least for me. :D
Alright, I know this little blog is way different from what I normally do, but hey, random is FUN. Or at least, it can be if you let it. :D
Okie dokie.... here's a beautiful picture of my knife, which will soon be wrapped up and reopened. (How nice am I to myself? Getting myself a Christmas present like this? I shouldn't have. ;D)

WHAT ARE YOU DOING? You look silly!!! Quit turning your head like that!haha
I know that the picture on top is sideways, but I forgot to rotate it, so you can live with it, I hope.
Anyways, hope you like the knife.... I mean.... letter opener...... as well as I do. ;)
Yay for blogs! And knives. :-)
ReplyDeleteWow. That's really cool lookin'! Way to rewrap it too... haha. That's something you would do. :)
ReplyDelete