Sunday, January 2, 2011

Zoo!


So, the Monday after Christmas, Jason and I went to the zoo with his sisters Becky and Neva and Neva's kids. Last time I went to the zoo was for a school thing.... it's more fun to go for the purpose of walking around and looking at the animals. And we did lots of walking!

We saw all the animals, and it was all in all a good time. Now, for some pictures! :D



Connor, Becky, and Zander

Jason and I :D


Neva and the boys :)

Jason and me on the Arabian Oryx

Jason and the boys being monsters or something. lol

Connor and Zander - "Courtney, take a picture!"

Jason and his wanna be gf..... haha JK Jason with the monkey statue.

Neva (far left), Connor and Zander


And that was our day at the zoo! :D So much fun!


Coming up:
New Year's Eve/Day
-New Year's Resolutions

No comments:

Post a Comment