Friday, January 14, 2011

Catch-up

So, I'm going to try to do better at posting. It's just been a crazy past little while!

I'm going to cover a couple of things on this post from my list.


January is a busy time for mi familia. My dad's birthday is the 3rd and mine is the 7th.

We spend my dad's birthday with the family. Jason and I had dinner with my family, and then we had a quick family home evening. After we finished FHE, my dad opened a few presents and we moved on. We also got to burn the family's Christmas trees from last year and the year before. I'll post pics later. Let's just say.... 20 ft flames. lol

My birthday on the 7th was great! Jason took off work to spend the day with me. We slept in, got up and relaxed for the rest of the morning. We went and stopped at the institute building for parking stuff. (Graduates no longer get free weeklong parking there because too many rule breakers. :( *tear*) Then we grabbed lunch from In-N-Out and headed off to the movies! We saw Chronicles of Narnia, and it was AWESOME!!!! I can't wait for the rest to come out! We finished the movie and Jason left me at home to go pick up some things. I worked on a picture for a while. He came home and wrapped the presents and then we went to go to dinner before my family came over. We attempted to go to Vito's, but there were extraneous factors that kept us from attending. (A fire ambulance and a full parking lot.) So we got Jamba Juice and ate Ramen at the house. My family came over and I unwrapped presents, which included: a frame for my diploma, an art easel, sewing measuring tape, hot guns, and some other items. We ended the party with Pizzookies (amazing, thanks to my mom!) and youtube videos.


All in all, the birthdays were awesome! I had a blast! :D



Coming up:

-New Year's Resolution
-Story update
-Applying for a subbing position
-House Sitting

No comments:

Post a Comment