Saturday, January 22, 2011

Subbing

So, in lieu of my trying to get a job teaching, I'm instead going to sub for now. I want as much experience elsewhere as possible! (And I want time to try to decide what I want my classroom to be like, and how I want things to work.

I am nervous about subbing, because I can't really connect with the students as I would be able to in my own classroom. But I'm hoping it will be good for me, because it involves the phone. (I might find most of my jobs online, though.)

Anyways, the application was easy. FIll it out then turn it in. Not that difficult. I did have orientation on Wednesday which was boring. This coming Friday, I'll be able to register with the program, and then I'll begin subbing! At least I know what schools I'll be at. I put that I'd work only at Franklin Elementary schools. ;) Now hopefully I'll get some jobs!



Coming up:

-New Year's Resolution
-Story update
-House Sitting
-First subbing job (when I get it)

No comments:

Post a Comment