This has been another crazy crazy week. It all started out just fine.
Monday: Boring, as usual. I decided my Monday night teacher is one of the worst teachers ever, and should go spend more time with her 9 week old baby. "Don't use power points for everything." *we look up at the projector screen: on it, a white slide with black words* We say, "Uh-huh.... right...." But I survived it, barely, made it home, and pretty much bawled my eyes out.
Tuesday: I had class. We thought it would be the regular 4 hours, but we were done by 11:30, thankfully. (Hurray for the teacher having meetings clear in Phoenix!!) The worst part was I sitting next to someone who was sick, and she kept COUGHING ON ME!!! >:-( I was not happy. But I got to go home and eat lunch with my mom before going to institute, and then to work. Then later, we had our Relief Society book club meeting, where we talked about Randy Pausch's "The Last Lecture". (If you haven't read it yet, READ IT!!!!!)
Wednesday: I had class in the morning, and then headed to interning. :) I love interning. My class is flipping awesome! I followed interning with working, which was work, so I survived. :) (It's really not too bad.)
Thursday: I started the day off with interning. I felt fine, I loved spending time with the kids, but I noticed a slight discomfort of a tickle in my throat, making me cough. I ignored it. It wasn't a big deal. I left interning and went to institute, where I enjoyed a wonderful lesson, finishing up 2nd Nephi. I was a little tired, but that's normal for Thursdays, since I wake up so much earlier. So I went to class, where we learned about assessment and stuff. :D It was interesting, and fun as always. Then I got into my costume, or what I have so far, and got ready to help with the Carnival, and more particular, "Freaky Frostville", the 6th grade haunted house. it was awesome! :D I was kinda getting a headache, but I hadn't eaten much, and that's what happens. I finished the carnival and headed home, looking forward to being home after more than 12 hours being away. I got home, and I was chilly (like always), and put my robe on. I kept getting more and more tired, and then I alternated between hot and cold, and that was when I knew I was sick. NO BUENO. I went to bed.
Friday: I woke up, and knew there was no way I was going to make it to work. I called out sick. And then I pretty much slept all day. So you must be thinking... "Oh, so you got to spend the weekend recovering? What a nice time to get sick." YEAH, RIGHT. I wish. No, I had a Saturday class. 6 HOURS. Anyways, I rested pretty much all Friday (My highest temp was like 100.3 F.)
Saturday: I woke up at 6am, cuz my family was leaving on their cruise. :( I didn't get to hug them goodbye, cuz I was sick and didn't want to get them sick. So, I went back to bed for a while, to get some more rest. I woke up, ate breakfast, and then took another half hour nap, before getting up and leaving for class. I started out fine. I was awake, for the most part, and only mentally out of it. I sat and sat and coughed and sat and coughed and coughed and played games and coughed and sat...... etc. You get the point. I survived the 6 hours and came home, got a 3 hour nap, and then was awake for a while, cuz I didn't want to miss SNL. XD I loved the Gilly skit. XD It rocked.
Anyways, that was pretty much my week. I'm still kinda sick, but I'm feeling much better (Thankfully). I hope everyone's weekend was better than mine. :)
(18 days!!!)
Another post coming Thursday. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment