Sunday, October 11, 2009

Another Goodbye

Alright, I know I don't usually, or ever post twice in the same day, but today requires it.

Not many, or Idk if any of you knew that we had a cat. (He was an outdoor only cat, and one of the sweetest things ever.)

Well, this sweet cat passed away today. :( I don't know what happened, but Alana and I figure he got hit by a car or something, because he was laying on the side of the road. So that's two of my childhood pets now, and the only two we've had since I was actually a kid, that have passed away. Shiloh (14yrs) they put to sleep a little more than 7 ish years ago, which was the dog they had from before I was born. And now Wicket, who was at the ripe old age of 17, but still kind and sweet.

I know that he's in a better place, but he will still be missed.

The worst part is most of the family is on a cruise for the next week, and they won't know until they get back. And since we couldn't wait that long for them to see him, we buried him in the garden, next to Shiloh. :(

He was a great cat, and he will be sorely missed.


EDIT: I emailed my dad, hoping he would get it before the week was over, and he did. So the family knows now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about your cat...I know it's hard when you lose a pet. We just had to put one of our kitties to sleep on Saturday. :( We miss her, but she's in a better place.

    ReplyDelete