Alright, I've done a lot of countdown things, it seems this year. :S Probably too many, but here's just another one.
So, as many of you (or all maybe 4 of you that read this) know, I've been taking a summer class. Yes, I've griped about it all the time, but it seems like it's been torture, and yet here it is, I'm in the home stretch. There IS light at the end of this tunnel. It's been a heck of a long 5 weeks, doing assignments all the time, it seems.
This past weekend included me writing a reflection on a panel of teachers, administrators, etc. Yeah, as Brian Regan once said (He's a great man, by the way. XD) "I would rather have shards of glass in my eye." Alright, to be honest, I would really rather NOT have shards of glass in my eye, but w/e. It was merely to demonstrate the torturous assignment.
Anyways, I've got until next Sunday, 11:59 pm to finish my final, and then I will be forever done with that class. (As long as I didn't fail. XD)
Oh, and on a side note, Get Smart, is the BEST movie I've seen in a while. XD It's absolutely hilarious. Especially the special features. XD Well, I'll have to tell the story of Saturday night tomorrow. For now, I bid you all adieu. Or au revoir, or cheers, or whatever you want to say. ;) As for me, I'll end with..... Buenos Nachos. (Alright, it's buenas noches, but w/e. XD)
No comments:
Post a Comment