Alright, since I did the whole "90 day" post, here's the next one in the countdown series. ;) As of today, James Paul Vaterlaus has (approximately) 60 days left in his mission. For those of you that don't know, that's 2 months or 8.5 days or 60 days. I could probably figure out hours, minutes, and seconds, but I'd have to have a lot more info than I have currently.
For the past 2 years, I've been waiting for what happens in 60 days. My best friend I've had, and the friend I've had for the longest consecutive time, gets back from Hungary in middle to late October. (I have it set at Oct. 15, since that's when Hilaree Wade's brother gets home, and the left on the same day.)
You may wonder how it's been 2 years of waiting already.... Well, let's see, I didn't see him like at all that summer, between wisdom teeth extractions, family vacations between the two of us, and the fact he was preparing for a mission. Plus I'd known it was coming, so technically, I've been waiting for this time since he got his call in June/July of '07. :P
He's a great guy, and I can't wait to see what he's become. I'm very proud of him serving a mission, and I know he's doing what the Lord wants him to do. :)
Thanks for reading!
I still think it is crazy that we are at this moment of closeness to James's return. i'm so proud of you.
ReplyDelete