Monday, August 31, 2009

Awesome Day Update!

Alright, so I'm on a roll, and I am blogging again, so soon after my last one. LOL

Today, was awesome. That's it in short... Now, I'm going to assume you want the long version. The play-by-play run-down of my day. The awesomely weird musings... of a somewhat marvelous me. ^_^ LOL jk. But you ARE going to get a blog on what went wonderfully today. lol

It started out fine. I got up, ate breakfast and got ready, drove to school, endured a class on Ed Psych, or rather, the brain and memory and stuff. So it was all good and fine. I read the book for our book club throughout the morning after class and before choir. It was nice being able to read. :) I miss it. :( After choir, Kelsey Miskin and I went on a lovely expedition to get some lunch. (Jamba Juice and Taco Bell FTW!!!) lol Then I sat reading some more, trying to finish the book. I was reading, almost done, when I found out the Hales were leaving, so I decided to walk with them a little ways, just to get out of my chair for a little bit.

So we were walking and talking and when I passed by the office at the institute building, I heard my name. So, naturally, I turned to see who it was, and it ended up being Bro. Gordon, who was my seminary teacher from Junior year of high school! I was in the one class he had at Westwood for a single year. He was an awesome teacher and it was great to see him again. We chatted for a bit, and then I headed off to my class (not so fun). I cannot begin to say how awesome it was to see him again. :)

And, to top the day off, we got a monsoon storm. BOO YAH BABY!!!!!! Gotta love the rain. ^_^ lol The thing that would have made the day perfect, would have been a letter from James, but it's good enough, I guess, that I can say that (according to if he gets home the 15th of October) he gets home in a month and a half. EXCITING! 45 days. That's it. :D

(If this posts on the 1st of September, make it one day less. ;) )

I just wanted to share my good day. ^_^ Hope everyone else's day was good, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment