So, I went to the temple for the first time since the end of November... Wow. I'm really bad. :S
Anyways, I walked around for a bit, then this guy with two walking cane things came up and started talking to me, asking me what I was doing. "Thinking." He asked about what, and I said life in general. Then asked specifically, and I said whether I should continue what I'm doing. The end result was that I got my answer. I'm pretty much going to stick with it, no matter how tough it is. I can stick it through, since I've only got 1 1/2 years left. I can make it.
Somehow he got out of me my guy dilemma. And I've decided on that, although I need to talk with the person involved in that little dilemma.
So pretty much, my answer came from the last post, in a way I didn't even imagine. God works in mysterious ways.
So very very true. I'm glad you got your answer! Good luck ;)
ReplyDelete