It's happening! Something I thought never would!
Alright, you're probably thinking "OMG She's getting married." Umm..... no.... That'd be incorrect. Partly because it's something that I definitely think will happen....
"Oh, well then it must be cuz it's raining right now." Sorry, but still incorrect. Again, that's something that will definitely happen, although storms may be few and far between.
"Soo..... What is it?" you may ask. Well....
I'm publishing my story! After some polling and consideration, I'm going through with publishing my story Garnet. The one that I mentioned forever. I still have to send in the paperwork, but it's officially going to go forward now, and I'm soooooo happy!
Anyways, just a little pre-Independence Day post.....
Oh, and a big shoutout to my mom! Today's her Birthday! ^_^ I have the best mom in the world. Happy Birthday, Mom!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Thanks for reading!
Way to go, Courtney! Awesome news about Garnet! SOOOO exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd tell Momma Spencer I wish her a very happy (and belated) birthday. :)
That is so cool that you are getting it published! Keep me updated on the status of it!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! I still feel special that I have a copy pre-published ;) ;) ;) I'm gonna hold onto it and someday it'll be worth thousands I'm sure ;)
ReplyDeleteThat is fo dang awesaome that you are going forward with it. Being published will just inspire you to write more right? ;> I'm glad for you.
ReplyDelete