Alright, you know I'm bored, and/or should be doing other things when I blog consistently. lol
Anyways, I've just been thinking a lot lately, about a lot of things. Right now, I'm wondering if I really want to be teaching. I think there would be more teachers and more qualified teachers, if we didn't have to take these stupid classes that aren't even going to be applied when we're teachers. I hate the classes we have to take. The only time I've enjoyed school in the past 2 years, is when I'm in a class that is mostly not education related, or when I'm actually in the classroom, but I'm more of an aid than a teacher candidate.
To be honest, I only chose this career because acting was out, due to lack of job security (favoritism), and it's really only supposed to be my backup plan. I want to be a stay-at-home mom. I don't want to work.
I have less than 2 years left, but still, I'm wondering if it isn't for me. If I don't do that, I could always study up to be a CVT (Certified Vet Technician) and work at my dad's clinic, or else change my major to business, so I know a bit about running businesses.
I'm just so lost and confused right now. It's hard to want to do anything, and I'm so confused about things when I do get out of the house. *sigh* I just don't know what to do anymore.
I would make a pro and con list of all the different things. But if a stay-at-home mom is first priority, then don't worry about that one yet ( there are a few steps that have to be taken for that dear ;>) And then I would take next Fast Sunday to fast about what you should do. And then wait ;) I just did that and I know that I need to finish my MCC associates before anything else can happen, so just trust in yourself and Heavenly Father will guide you the rest of the way, promise ;)
ReplyDelete