Alright, as of today, Elder Vaterlaus has 3 months left, which is approximately 12.85 weeks, which is about 90 days, which is 1/4 of a year..... Of course I haven't been counting for the past.... since January *shifty eyes*
Anyways, I'm very glad he chose to go on a mission. He's a great guy, and I can't wait to see what he's changed into from these past 2 years of serving in Hungary.
Just thought I'd do a little update, for those of you that care to know. ^_^ Time flies.
(Oh, and Ali is taking bets on how long it takes him to ask me a certain question, according to what I heard at our girls' night on Wednesday. XD)
WOOHOOO! :) Can't wait to meet this person I've heard all about... :)
ReplyDeleteI'll take bets as long as I get a cut! Heaven knows I'll need the money hahahahaha gotta save up for a wedding that'll hopefully happen next fall! (2010 fall)
ReplyDelete