Saturday, January 31, 2009

Week 2

Alright, I figure, maybe I can keep up with weekly posts.

This week was a lot better than week 1, I think, although I'm tired and hormonal. But I'm not near as overwhelmed.

Monday: I had Institute (D&C part 2 and choir) and then I worked, so nothing too exciting.

Tuesday: I met with my intern teacher.... or the teacher I'll be interning with.... or something. haha Anyways, she seems really pretty cool. :D I can't wait to start helping in her classroom! (Which starts this Tuesday!) Then I went to class and got my pen pals for my actual class on Tuesdays. So that was all good. I ended the day with Institute (Gospel and the Productive Life) which I absolutely LOVE having with the Chesleys. They are an amazing couple. And if I learn anything really awesome, I'll probably share. XD

Wednesday: Institute (D&C/Choir) and then I had class at Eisenhower. It was alright. Not as interesting as my Tuesday class, though.

Thursday and Friday: I worked. Not very exciting. haha Friday night, I went to horse lessons and rode bareback. I even loped! (On accident, but I was very happy that I did it for longer than a few steps, and I didn't fall off! :D) And then I went to a bday part for Alana's friend Paige. So all-in-all, a pretty good Friday.

Saturday: I finished my Saturday class! (YAY!!!!!!!) I'm very excited about that. haha It was starting to get boring. But I survived, even though I've been exhausted for the past few days.


So that was a quick summary of my week. Nothing too exciting, but oh well. And tomorrow, I think I'll do the post about the whistle and instructions that I got at the investiture. ;) So stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like this week went better! glad you aren't so overwhelmed! I think you will make a great teacher!

    the whistle?

    Waiting...

    ReplyDelete